Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Night Close to Campus (walk.bike.run)





I actually have spent a lot of my time my first year on Temple exploring Center City and other parts of Philadelphia. On the other hand I haven't spent much actually exploring the places around campus. So i decided to stay close to home on my Walk.Bike.Run. project. I ended up going to the Noshery for this project. Its a small like food place right on Broad Street. Its often hidden between the Hair & Beauty place and City Plaza.
Looking from the outside out the building one would think it would like like any other small city restaurant. With the while walls, cheap wobbly tables, and those chairs that squeak when you pull them out to sit down. But that is not the case the floors are made of wood and the walls are painted a nice rustic yellow. The chairs and tables made of stainless steal  and are lacking in the squeaking factor. When you walk in you are greeted by the friendly staff that works there who are most likely students at the college.
They have a variety of different things you can order. I ended up ordering the panini club with turkey, bacon, cheddar, tomato, and mayo. I was really good, maybe a little too big to fit into my mouth but still worth the purchase. I have also heard that they make really good sushi which I may get if I go here again. There food is reasonable priced and even came with a free poland spring water.
I did ask if it was okay if I could blog about and take pictures of their restaurant and I more got a reaction of why would you do that than they were worried that I was gonna write anything bad about their restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment